One Device. All the Data.
- High accuracy, +/- 2%, both leg measurement
- Works with any road, mountain, time trial, gravel, and cross bike
- Other bikes too: tandem, recumbent, folding, you name it!
- No swapping bike components
- Box to bike setup in 10 minutes
- ANT+™ compatibility
- Transmits power data to many popular iOS/Android cycling apps
- Records your ride data for analysis in Velocomp Isaac software
Simple to Set Up
With PowerPod V4 you don't swap-out wheels, cranks or pedals. Installation is incredibly easy:
- Attach the PowerPod mount to your handlebars (Or with the optional mount, directly beneath your Garmin or Wahoo!)
- Pair PowerPod v4 to your bike computer's ANT+™ speed or speed/cadence sensor
- Pair your bike computer or smartphone app to PowerPod V4
- Perform a one-time, short out-and-back calibration ride
Then, just ride!
Choose Your Power
The VELOCOMP power meter comes in 4 different models. Use this chart to help you learn more and compare each product.View All Products
*Requires PowerPod Lite to PowerPod ANT+™ / Smartphone UPGRADE
|Both-leg power measurement|
|ANT+™ / smartphone compatible|
|Bike profiles allowed per device||1||4||4||4|
|Velocomp Isaac Software Analysis||OPTIONAL*|
|Pitot tube wind measurement||OPTIONAL|
|Live CdA training mode|
|Live CdA testing mode|
|Isaac CdA Analysis software|
What’s in the box
- PowerPod Sensor
- Mount for round, 31.8 mm handlebars
- USB cable
- Pitot tube for improved wind measurement
- GPS Tracker (requires Android/iOS app download)
Additional items required, not supplied
- ANT+™ bike computer, or smartphone with bike computer app such as Wahoo
- ANT+™ or ANT/BLE speed sensor (cadence sensor optional but recommended)
- USB charger
NOTE: International shipments may be subject to additional duty/VAT, collected locally and not included in the shipping charge.
BUILT, PROVEN, IN THE USA.
All Velocomp products are designed, assembled, and shipped from the USA, letting us make you this promise: if you’re not delighted with your purchase you can return it within 30 days for a full refund.
DC Rainmaker: "Overall, I’ve found that the PowerPod can be solidly accurate in most situations, assuming you are aware of the limitations – or aware of changes to configuration that could impact it. Further, it’s ability to seemingly ‘heal’ itself does act as a bit of a safety net should the aerodynamic profile change significantly enough to otherwise impact power readers. I’d sum it up as: If you do a clean calibration ride – things are impressively accurate across a wide range of riding environments and positions."
The Chain Link: "...So what’s the verdict on this thing? Is it possible to get good power data for less than half the cost of the next thing on the market? Yeah, sure. The PowerPod proved to be a consistent (and surprisingly durable) performer in a variety of conditions, some of which it was never intended for..."
The 5k runner: "...considerably cheaper than a direct force power meter and easily swappable between bikes.....Perfect for the beginner and multi-bike owner. Perfect for the expert too. … you can work out how to tweak your riding position if you think about it. Cool."