This key turns PowerPod Lite into a full-featured PowerPod power meter with performance features identical to PowerPod V4.
NOTE: THIS UNLOCK KEY DOES NOT INCLUDE THE PITOT TUBE INCLUDED WITH POWERPOD V4
After installing the V4 unlock key in your PowerPod Lite you'll have:
1) Access to all four profiles
2) Full ride file recording and downloading capabilities
3) Full use of PowerPod V4 feature capabilities
4) Automatic profile switching between four bikes
5) Full access to Isaac software analysis features
6) Ability to direct-upload to Strava
7) Access to optional PowerStroke upgrade
8) Use of PowerPod on non-ANT+ bike computers such as Polar and Suunto
9) Use of PowerPod on bike computer apps for iOS/Android smartphones
10) Use of PowerHouse Bike training app on your iOS/Android smartphone
11) Access to optional Velocomp Tracker GPS app for iOS, and Newton Tracker app for Android
12) Access to firmware upgrades and features for PowerPod V3 devices
Here's how the upgrade process works:
1. Purchase the upgrade key
2. You will receive an email from Velocomp, instructing you how to use Isaac software to find the serial number stored in your PowerPod device.
3. You email to Velocomp the serial number of your device.
3. After receiving your serial number Velocomp will send you another email, with your individual upgrade key included as an attachment. The email will tell you how to use Isaac software to install the key permanently into your device's memory.
4. Once the key is installed, your device will be upgraded permanently to have all the features described above
BUILT, PROVEN, IN THE USA.
All Velocomp products are designed, assembled, and shipped from the USA, letting us make you this promise: if you’re not delighted with your purchase you can return it within 30 days for a full refund.
DC Rainmaker: "Overall, I’ve found that the PowerPod can be solidly accurate in most situations, assuming you are aware of the limitations – or aware of changes to configuration that could impact it. Further, it’s ability to seemingly ‘heal’ itself does act as a bit of a safety net should the aerodynamic profile change significantly enough to otherwise impact power readers. I’d sum it up as: If you do a clean calibration ride – things are impressively accurate across a wide range of riding environments and positions."
The Chain Link: "...So what’s the verdict on this thing? Is it possible to get good power data for less than half the cost of the next thing on the market? Yeah, sure. The PowerPod proved to be a consistent (and surprisingly durable) performer in a variety of conditions, some of which it was never intended for..."
The 5k runner: "...considerably cheaper than a direct force power meter and easily swappable between bikes.....Perfect for the beginner and multi-bike owner. Perfect for the expert too. … you can work out how to tweak your riding position if you think about it. Cool."